Tuesday 2 November 2010

50 Things About Me

This was supposed to be a depressing post on how stupid I have been and a fool , but rather than have a rant , i am going to do one of those 50 Things about me so you get to know me better, and , you never know, you may enjoy it..ask me anything about them if you want


1.I am an only child

2.My favourite colour is purple

3.I know 2 people that are born on the same day and month as me

4.I am right handed

5.I bat left handed in cricket

6.I have one tattoo

7.I have had my appendix removed

8.I was going to become a vicar when i was at school

9.My favourite number is 13

10.I own approximately 200 cameras

11.I dont eat Onions

12.Except Spring onions

13.I like cats

14.I have been on Countdown

15.My first job was working in a butchers when i was at school

16.I would describe myself as gay..always have been..yeh i know!!

17.Currently I have 3 cats

18.I have walked the length of Hadrians Wall

19.The most played songs on my ipod are The XX - Crystalised, Green Day - East Jesus Nowhere, Placebo - Nancy Boy,

20.The only bone I have broken is my finger

21.But fractured my wrist 3 times

22.I have cut my own hair for 20 years

23.My left foot is slightly bigger than my right

24.I passed my driving test at the 2nd attempt

25.I have no living relatives

26.I have been knocked down by a car

27.I wear contact lenses

28.I have met my hero

29.I am uncut

30.I dont like my fingers to be sticky

31.The only fruit I have had are apples and bananas

32.I love Disney

33.I have swum with dolphins

34.My temperature in my bedroom as a child once read zero degrees C

35.I use humour in inappropriate situations..alot

36.I was caught smoking when i was 9 years old

37.I still dont know what I want as a career

38.I have turned down 2 career changing jobs because they were based in London

39.I was the youngest person to be interviewed for Mastermind at the time

40.I have never owned a skateboard, and only bought Roller Blades about 5 years ago

41.I am learning to speak Polish

42.I am probably addicted to coffee and chocolate

43.I trim

44.My life changing moment was the first time I kissed a guy

45.I have done all my own cooking since i was 15 years old

46.I have never spent more than 12 hours in a row with my mother

47.I always throw away any chip that has a black or bad bit on

48.I was 'groomed' as a child by a paedophile, but never fell for it

49.I dont hold grudges...life's too short



50.I can see myself settling down and being in a relationship with one guy for the rest of my life



Hope you liked them and found out more about me..i'm happy to expand on any if you want to know more, or if theres any burning questions you want to ask, you can do that!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to read :-) Why Polish? Using humour in inappropriate situations..alot. Sounds familiar to me. No 24 & 34 me too. And who is your hero? Added your Blog, so I will see the next post, hope soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a few things in common:

    4.I am right handed

    11.I dont eat Onions

    16.I would describe myself as gay..always have been..yeh i know!!

    22.I have cut my own hair for 20 years

    30.I dont like my fingers to be sticky

    35.I use humour in inappropriate situations..alot

    37.I still dont know what I want as a career

    43.I trim

    48.I was 'groomed' as a child by a paedophile, but never fell for it

    50.I can see myself settling down and being in a relationship with one guy for the rest of my life

    -nl

    ReplyDelete