Monday 4 October 2010

Too busy for life!!

I have now started usting twitter proper;ly and enjoying it..its also good to see name i recognise from the blogging world are on there as well

What with facebook/twitter/blogger/skype etc, its a wonder i have time for the real world...well, i dont much, but online i enjoy far more as i can truly be myself!!

I had some time in the real world last Wednesday...Me and a 'friend' spent the morning in a hotel having some fun...its really weird that i seem to have taken to this in such a matter of fact way..maybe its just i've been preparing myself for it for the last 20 odd years. Spending several hours naked with another guy doing all different types of things was a great experience for me..and one i will be doing again ;) ... well hopefully. We both know its just sex between us..neither of us want anything more than that which suits me fine..i am not able to or ready for that...

When things have been sorted my end...i already have a date planned sort of..lol..its a guy ive got to know over the last couple of months online..i'm not going to tell you much about him, but he cant commit to a relationship either, like me..but we talk about when things will be different and we have said we both want to go out with each other..i dont know when this would be or how things would go, but we know that we want to try and see how we get on with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment