Tuesday 17 August 2010

where has the time gone??

I cant believe how fast the days seem to be going at the moment.....

My time at home is a constant merry go round of silence, crying, and normality.... there are times when we are getting on great..and getting on like friends. Then there are times when we've just got nothing to say to each other...and then there are the times when she just cries...i can understand it totally after what i have done, but selfishly i dont want to see it when it happens.

Apart from my past..i am looking to the future and continue to make new acquaintances which i hope will turn into friends...I managed to spend 13 hours one day last week with this guy on skype...lol I havent got time for real life what with msn, skype and facebook!!! The main thing with these guys is i can be myself..no more lying or hiding away...i find i am feeling better as a person for being able to be honest with people

I did promise some pics of guys i like the look of..sorry this has taken some time, but its actually quite a difficult task...i didnt want to put celebrities or sportsmen i liked the look of on here... thats more a fantasy...but i have included some though :) i have also found photos of guys who are either hot from there pic alone, and some who i think are hot because i know somehing about them which makes them hot...its not necessarily just the looks that makes a guy hot.... I'm not going to stick naked pics either on here..some guys you may only get a face

If any of these pics belong to someone else or they are of you and you want them removed, just let me know!! Also all these guys are over 18 years old incase you are wondering...

This guy has looks and personality...i love his eyes and lips

























Its not a great pic, but this guy below is just cute..and he's got great hair as well :)




Not the greatest picture of Nicholas Hoult, but nice nonetheless



...and finally for today, Joe Hart the Goalkeeper..dont know what it is about him, but i think he's sexy :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi there, JSL

    Apologies for the long silence - I have been variously distracted, busy and too tired to string together any sensible set of words.

    I hope things are going better for you at home, as your wife comes to terms with the situation. I'd like to be able to suggest some way of making the process easier, but I don't have any ideas.

    It's good to hear that you're continuning to expand your social horizons. I know what you mean about not having time for real life - Blogger and a few other things would happily consume all my waking hours if I let them.

    Thanks for posting the pictures. I think they're all quite appealing, in their different ways. I might like no. 1 more if he weren't so obviously posed for the camera - I much prefer "natural" pictures ... like no. 2 :-)
    I've been keeping an eye out for Nicholas Hoult since the first episode of Skins I saw, but I think this is the first picture I've seen of him topless.
    I have to agree with you about Joe Hart. I have no idea who he is, but he's certainly nice to look at. Perhaps I should take more of an interest in professional football...

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete