Tuesday 3 August 2010

a few changes

those of you who regularly look at my blog, will notice a couple of changes today...as well as putting a link to my email... please fell free to contact me if you want to chat, ask a question or just get in touch....you may aslo notice as a live.co.uk address, it doubles as my msn as well.

also i have put a pic up...it is actually of me as well!! it was the best clean one i could find where my identity is protected enough...im still not in a position to show you everything...not that you would probably want to see everything either ..lol

at home, things just seem complicated...my wife is intimating that she would be happy living with a gay guy...jokingly she said last night that if we won the lottery and bought a big house i could move my boyfriend in if i had one!!!! As with her previous 'jokey' statements, i dont know what to believe.

You may remember i mentioned some posts ago about comments she made to me being gay a few months ago...last night she said she actually thought i was gay before we started going out...when she knew me as a work colleague (but not in the same building), but despite this liked me, and then loved me....i dont know what to think about that...no one else ever suspected and ive never done anything to 'give the game away' so to speak.

i have also come to the realisation that i dont just want to be gay in name only..its not good enough me knowing and accepting it...and leaving it there...i want other people who are relevant to know..and also act on those desires as well...

Ive had to reluctantly do alot of thinking over the past few days and alot of things are coming out from that..my mind is very much a whirlpool of things going on, so excuse me if things get a bit random and all over the place

I think ive developed a crush as well...well i think its one...its someone who it would be totally impractical to go out with and it wouldnt work i dont think..even if i was totally available now... ive known him a couple of months now, and hes everything you could want. He's very good looking, funny, smart, and the sweetest nicest person ive ever met...we get on well..and i love him to bits, but for the sake of losing the relationship i have with him, its going to stay in my head....i know that he doesnt see my in 'that' way at all, so no use people saying i should give it a go...i just feel happy for having him as a friend :)

thats enough randomness for now i think...till next time !!!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a website for your wife, if she does not know about it already.

    www.straightwives.com

    Saw it on a blog the other day.

    ReplyDelete