Monday 1 June 2009

The all important first post...

Well, this is my first post on my first ever blog, so WooHoo!

Why have i started a blog? I suppose i have been inspired by all the great blogs out there i have been reading recently and the thought that there are alot of other people out here hurting, confused and not sure who to talk to about whats going on in their lives - not necessarily because they want a response or comments, but this is the only way to let someone else know their feelings - I suppose I am the same.

I dont have anyone else to talk to about my life really - or at least the parts of my life I want to tell you all about. I have no family of my own - they are all dead or due to circumstances dont know of any other family members that are still alive. I have friends, but none i could talk to really - most friends have known me long enough to be hurt if i told them things now I should have told them 10 or 20 years ago

Well, thats the first post done with. I will let you know more later. I am going to try and keep this up to date as often as possible without drowning you with information, but hope someone out there will tune in to it

No comments:

Post a Comment